Best to be secure before it becomes late. Travel insurance plans to travelers to be financially safe, and secure before their business, or family trip. It not only ensures the trip or travel but it provides various facilities such as medical help, different plans for different age groups of people, customized as per the need of the traveler, insurance for baggage, hijack of planes, compensation for delays of flight, and others. We will list some Best travel Insurance plans in India in 2023, read it carefully to buy a travel insurance plan as per your need.
Best Travel Insurance for the USA Travel
#1. Bharti Axa Travel Insurance
Travel insurance works worldwide, with an entrance into 130 countries. It provides easy customer service with a 24*7 assistant globally. The customer can choose the plan themselves it claims to cover 26 Schengen countries.
- It provides a medical allowance of 7 days which is its maximum duration.
- Provide stay expenses on a round trip within 7 days.
- It doesn’t provide cosmetic surgery
- Hijack distended allowances for its basic plan, home fire insurance, and Medical expense of unproven treatment.
It offers 4 insurance plans One is for worldwide, Schengen, annual multi-trip insurance, and single-trip insurance.
Read More: Best Stock Broker
#2. Reliance travel insurance
It doesn’t require a medical check-up and also offers cashless hospitalization worldwide. It provides two plans basic and standard. Its medical plan covers, transportation, evacuation, and repatriation. It also provides an amount in loss of checked baggage.
- It gives insurance to people with an age limit of 3 months to 90 years.
- Doesn’t cost any cash, at the time of hospitalization.
- Does not provide a daily allowance for hospitalization purposes.
#3. SBI general travel insurance
The travel insurance covers emergency medical expenses worth $500,000. Also if you have any medical issue then it will not be covered by the insurance of SBI along with it doesn’t cover adventure sports.
- SBI is the only insurance that covers bail bounds
- The insurance has an automatic extension for 7 days
- The insurance doesn’t cover military wars
- It doesn’t provide a separate claim of death in accidental cases, along with dozens supporting water sports and racing, and hunting.
#4. TATA AIG Travel Insurance
Tata provides good servicing to their customers if you lose your card and report it within 12 hours then TATA card will compensate you for the unauthorized use of your lost card. Tata AIG covers hotel and airline booking which bounced.
- TATA pays for medical expenses if your age is more than 56, like some amount for surgery, Ambulance, and bed charges for 7 days.
- Has separate plans for senior citizens, and students.
- Its basic plans don’t cover accidental death but if you go for an upgraded one you can get this facility.
- Age limit for medical benefits.
#5. HDFC Ergo Travel Insurance
It has 5 level of plans that Covers and compensate a huge amount for the medical facility, It has a network of 8 lac cashless hospital throughout the world. We can consider this plan as best travel insurance plan in India
- Cover hijack allowance in its basic plan
- Provide a maximum number of amounts in its upgraded plans in hijack or flight delay.
- Doesn’t give any benefit over pregnancy, childbirth abortion, and miscarriage.
- The illness of children who are below 5 years such as whopping cough, and measles.
#6. Bajaj Allianz Travel Insurance
Bajaj Travel Insurance provides various claim benefits to its users, such as bounce or plane tickets, or hotels, along with it offering multiple insurance plans which are customized as per the different users of the policy.
- Covers trip cancelation
- 24*7 customer care service is available
- The plan doesn’t lay on the medical treatment claim for dangerous sports.
#7. Apollo Munich Travel Insurance
Provide the benefit of the cashless transaction all over the world on Appollo Hospital and Apollo pharmacy and provides full medical assistance to their users, who take benefit of their policies while traveling abroad.
- Gives 5 lacks for personal accident
- Provides easy domestic travel insurance
- Does it cover pre-medical illness?
- Dental treatment is not covered under this travel insurance
#8. Cholamandalam travel insurance
Cholamandalam tries to fulfill all the basic needs of travelers. It covers financial losses outside of India
- The company has different plans for different needs as like student plans or citizen plans.
- Cover health issues such as HIV, AIDS
- Medical limits are restricted for the senior citizen
- Doenst provide in-house claim settlement
#9. Future general travel insurance
Provides the feature of a customization plan, for senior citizens of the age of 71 – 80 years. It doesn’t need any medical check-ups for people who are above the age of 70 years.
- Provide hassle-free and fast claim of insurance when needed
- Covers domestic, international, business, Study, holiday every kind of demand and provide benefits according to them.
- No cons found
#10. National insurance travel insurance
This insurance provides plans under various schemes on the base of the need of the people. Such as group insurance, family floating insurance, senior citizen plan, and various others. The insurance covers the cashless transaction, along with a facility of cash where no cashless service is available.
- Provides the extra benefit of free medical, and health check-ups, after the duration of every 2 years.
- The policy allows you to claim the amount offline.
- The company owns a claim settlement ratio of 83%
Here in this article, we have mentioned the top 10 travel insurance plans and companies’ names with a variety of travel policies. These policies come with different benefits so you can choose, the travel insurance as per your need.
Frequently Asked Question
Que – which travel insurance is best in India?
Ans – Travelex is best overall, Allianz travel insurance, insureMyTrip best value, and many others.
Que – What is included in travel insurance?
Ans – Travel insurance cover, medical insurance, lost baggage, flight cancellation, hospitalization charges, and other traveling expenses.